What sort of research is OxFed involved in?
Over time, we aim to support a growing range of research activities. We’re particularly interested in research that improves the lives of people living with long term conditions and looks at how people can stay healthier for longer. These activities could include:
- The development of new treatments across a range of conditions
- Earlier and more accurate disease diagnosis
- Managing long-term illnesses, such as diabetes or hypertension
- Promoting a healthier lifestyle
- Preventing future ill-health or disability.